Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Day-Old and a Live Stream

So this picture got tweeted out by the Nanite Systems Twitter account (@NaniteSystems) yesterday. The ACE or Adaptive Construction Engine, from what I can tell, was a tool in the first Planetside used by players speccing into Engineering Certifications (classes not having existed in the first Planetside). I'm sure there was more to it than that, but as far as Planetside 1 goes, I'm on the outside looking in.
"When you need...ANYTHING, program one of these and have at it. Nanite System's ACE."
In news I do fully understand, it looks like Matt Higby and Tramell Isaac will be giving an interview via the internet this Friday, 3pm PST, or 6pm EST, if you're me. Though if you're me, you'll also be at work, so you can check their You Tube channel later for the upload. Lets just hope they get an interviewer who's not just dialing in his questions this time *cough* Michaeal Bitton *cough*.

Alright guys, I'll see you soon, I'm sure.

- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment